Tuesday 28 December 2021

Looking ahead to 2022

I've been thinking about my projects for the coming 12 months and I've made a list.

 I am planning the following;


15mm WW2 Soviets for Chain of Command (these need to be a priority in January).
28mm Soviet Women, also for Chain of Command (from the Bad Squiddo Kickstarter)
28mm Austrians for Napoleonic Sharp Practice 
28mm Bloody Miniatures 17th century troopers
28mm 17th century Bicorne Miniatures Pikemen and Musketeers for Pikeman's Lament and maybe Donnybrook too (these will augment my existing Bloody Miniatures figures)
28mm Perry plastic Longbows and Bills for Never Mind The Billhooks, Lion Rampant etc
28mm Pulp figures for all sorts of things (I have too many of these in my leadpile)
28mm Spanish for Sharp Practice (I haven't bought anything for this yet)
Silver Bayonet
Stargrave
Building up my scenic collection in 15mm and 28mm
1/285 scale 8th Army and DAK for O Group
A couple of 15mm Sci Fi armies for Alien Squad Leader
15mm 18th century heavy cavalry for my imaginations, also some grenadiers and additional Freikorps stuff
28mm Late Roman skirmishing and armoured cavalry, and cataphracts too.
15mm Romano-British "Arthurian" army for Sword and Spear Fantasy

I also have lots of other odds and ends sitting around that I ought to get round to working on. I am also expecting to get sidetracked with various as-yet unknown flights of fancy, depending on what I read or how the mood takes me.

How much of this I actually accomplish is open to conjecture, but I do have three or four that I am thinking of as Must Do items.
 
_._,_._,_

3 comments:

  1. That's an ambitious list. Best of luck and it'll be neat to see how it has held up by this time next year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I expect that there are a few things that'll get dropped.It all depends on which things actually end up on the table in games. Also, Covid and how that plays out.

      Delete
  2. That’s a big list! Plenty to keep you busy there. Enjoy 😎
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete