Friday 10 December 2021

And the skies clear for long enough to get things varnished ...............

......... with no fear of fogging! Here are the first few (page down to see them all).

I've been sitting on a number of painted items from the Frostgrave Maze of Malcor supplement. Firstly, the Wraith of Malcor;


He is supposed to be accompanied by his Advisory Council, but I can see both him and his Council working for many different scenarios in other sets of rules;


I really should have photographed them all together. Maybe I'll do that for a later post.

Next, a bizarre thing called a Collegium Porter, perhaps a distant relative of Rincewind's Luggage?


I have to say that I really like this piece. I mean, who doesn't like a bit of angry animated furniture?

The last item from The Maze of Malcor ended up being painted as something entirely different. He was supposed to be a Coal Man, but I thought that he would be more useful as a generic Stone Troll;




I really like this model and I am really happy with the way he has turned out, especially with the tufts of vegetation growing out from various crevices and crannies.

I've got more things to photograph, but they can wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment