Thursday 11 June 2020

The rest of the Syldavian Königliche Gendarmerie

Here are the remaining five members of my Königliche Gendarmerie. They are in two pictures, so you'll need to scroll down.


Above are a Feldwebel (sergeant), a senior NCO, in his distinctive red uniform trousers with a Gendarm, that is the basic rank in the Gendarmerie, equivalent to a Soldat (private) in Infantry regiments. Below are three more members of the Gendarmerie, two Gendarms and a junior NCO, a Gefreiter (corporal) on the right. In the Gendarmerie, junior NCOs are only distinguished from rankers by a brass button on each of their shoulder tabs (not visible in the photo).


So, these are the last of my figures for my Syldavian and Bordurian companies for  In Her Majesty's Name . 

I need a new project now.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work as ever
    How about a colonial expansion ??
    Or a new mineral find in the midst of someone's town or over a border ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking at Perry Sudan Campaign Egyptians as possible troop types for the Pashalik of Shkoder, which lies to the south of both Syldavia and Borduria. In my imaginary world, it broke away from the Ottoman Empire in the middle of the 19th century. One Perry is trading again, they are currently closed because of the pandemic, I shall buy some.

      Delete