Tuesday 23 June 2020

More Amazons join the Sisterhood

Thanks to the continued dry weather, the Curse of the Fogged Varnish has receded. Therefore, I have finished off five more Bad Squiddo Amazons

These two look quite different to one another. I think that the one on the left, drawing her sword is more of a fantasy figure, reminding me very much of an old Warhammer fantasy High Elf but I don't think that really matters. She could equally be a dismounted cavalry figure and, when all's said and done, the Amazons themselves are a people from legend.

Here are three heavily-armoured warriors, the kind of women you would definitely want in the front rank in your shieldwall.



I absolutely love these three. They came out exactly as I had visualised them in my head, which made me very happy. It is always a good thing when what I plan comes together so well. Shame I didn't spot the small piece of dog hair on the shoulder of the left hand figure before I photographed her. Still, it is gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment