Thursday 25 June 2020

A couple more Bad Squiddo Amazons

I finished off all the rest of my Bad Squiddo Amazons yesterday, but I've decided to make separate posts for them. To be honest, there wasn't a great deal left to do, just the tufts and then varnishing, but I don't want to just bung them all into one single post, because they all deserve their own moment of glory.


Here we have a musician and a warrior at rest. You'll note that for these two, I have stuck closely to the colour palette I used a month or so ago for the standard bearer. I think that the violet works well for their tunics and the turquoise tail on the musician's helmet is a definite Baggy colour.

Once again, these are lovely clean casts and they painted up really easily. The bases are adorned with more excellent Gamer's Grass tufts, available on the Bad Squiddo website.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff as ever, Carol; aren't these a little early for Infamy, Infamy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, just a tad. Glad you like them.

      Delete