Sunday 30 May 2021

Bad Squiddo Women of WW2 - ATA pilots

Two posts in one day! These are two more Bad Squiddo Women of WW2 figures, two Air Transport Auxiliary pilots.


The sharp-eyed among you will notice that I haven't painted the pilot on the right in correct ATA uniform colours, but there is a reason for that which I will explain below.

Here they are from behind.


The reason that I didn't use the right colours is that I want to use her for a range of different scenarios and games, maybe as a pilot in Pulp games or something else. Therefore, I didn't want to limit her to being just an ATA pilot. Also, I have some Wren signallers to paint and also some dispatch riders so I didn't want to have too many figures in dark blue.

Anyway, I think that they have come out pretty nicely. They are lovely sculpts and crisp casts, as we have all come to expect from Bad Squiddo minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment