Sunday 30 May 2021

Owl Woman

 I realised yesterday that I hadn't posted anything for ages. Anyway, here is Owl Woman.


She is a Bad Squiddo figure, part of the Amazons range that I painted last year, but she had been lurking in my To Be Painted box, not exactly forgotten, just slipped down the list a bit. She is a Sorceress or Priestess. On the website, she is called Aurelia the Oracle. Here she is from behind.

Having finished her, I'm not sure that I've really done her justice. I think the colours I've chosen aren't really "right", but maybe she will grow on me. Who cal tell?

Anyway, I am thinking that she ought to hook up with Basil the Bold a.k.a. Angry Cat Guy and head off to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat.

I am sure that she would work in Saga: Age of Magic games, or maybe in Of Gods and Mortals or Dragon Rampant armies too.

1 comment:

  1. She must be special, she has a pet owl. How many people have a pet owl? Nice job on a unique and cool figure!

    ReplyDelete