Thursday 23 April 2020

More Steampunk villains

These were pretty quick to paint, because of the limited colour palette. Once again, they are from the  excellent Ironclad Miniatures Victorian Sci Fi and Steampunk range.


I have labelled these as being "Six Agents Of A Secret Shadowy Power". You will note that there are a couple of duplicated figures, but that doesn't really matter. What I like about them is that they could turn up as all kinds of different things; anarchists, agents of a foreign government, assassins for hire, members of a secret society etc. The possibilities are almost endless.

There are a couple of extra figures in the range, that I am really going to have to place an order for, not least because I am a completist in such matters and I cannot see why I shouldn't have all of them. Also, there are a few more figures that I think I'd like to paint, some of whom could work well as leaders of this faction.

These are definitely destined to be used in games of In Her Majesty's Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment