Wednesday 5 February 2020

Painting roundup - finally finished all the current Sci Fi stuff

People may remember that I bought a box of GW Blackstone Fortress figures a while ago. I had most of them painted before the end of 2019, but there were a few left over.

Anyway, these are now done, because I buckled down and got on with them.

The first one is this chap, a Chaos Space Marine. He's obviously going to be a NPC in my home-brewed rules. I'm not bothered whether his colours match any of the GW Mythos Chaos Marine legions, but I reckon that he looks OK.


Next are these two odd-looking creations. They are supposed to be Negavolt Cultists, whatever they are, but I am going to use them as Cyborg NPCs.


Finally, here is a guy who simply can't keep his feet on the ground. He is labelled a Rogue Psyker, which seems OK, as he will fill that role as another NPC in my rules.


Well, they are done now. Hopefully, I will get my rules out again soon and get some sci fi skirmish action going. 

8 comments:

  1. They look great, I'd be up for another game of your rules at some point, I have some of my own minis painted up now. Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we need to get a game together. I'm not at the club this week, so maybe we can work out a date when I am there on the 16th?

      Delete
    2. Yes 16th sounds good, I'll bring my minis

      Delete
    3. Sorry misread what you wrote, can sort out a date on 16th yes

      Delete