Saturday, 19 September 2026

The first finished thing since August

He's a VSF/Steampunk character called The Shadow;


He is another terrific Ironclad Miniatures (now owned by Pendraken) figure. The strange obelisk behind him is from Fenris Games and the backdrop is from the Jon Hodgson Horror backgrounds book.

The Shadow could be a conventional masked crime fighter or an investigator of eldritch horrors and unexplained phenomenon. He could always be both. He's ideal for In Her Majesty's Name or various Cthulhu and Pulp games.

Anyway, I'm glad to finally get something finished. I've had a touch of arthritis in my fingers and, until recently it has been too hot to paint in my little office/hobby room. I've got various other things to work on, most of which are half-finished or nearly completed and hopefully I'll get a few of them done fairly soon. There are two or three things that have been sitting around for a couple of years in an almost-finished state. Time to finally get them over the line, I think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment