Saturday 2 October 2021

More 7TV Fantasy villains

In my original post about my 7TV Fantasy project, I referred to three "goblin" brothers (derived heavily from Tolkien's Orcs), Gomba, Banda and Munga, who were regular baddies for hire. Here they are;

These are metal Goblins champions from the North Star Oathmark range and to my eyes they definitely have the classic look of Tolkien's Mordor about them. Of course, I had to give them green skin, a nod to the days of the original Warhammer Fantasy game, but apart from that, they could easily be part of the band of Orcs who captured Frodo after his and Sam's encounter with Shelob and took him to the tower of Cirith Ungol.

Anyway, they are, from left to right Gomba, Banda and Munga, three cunning and wicked goblins who will work for anyone who will pay them, as well as operating as bandits and slaver traders in their own right.

3 comments:

  1. Classic looking figures and a great paint job,
    Neil

    http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice variety of weapons and poses, but also you tied them together well. I've bought Copplestone stuff through North Star in the past, I should check out their other ranges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely models and a great paint job. I agree, they are very Tolkien-esque indeed.
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete