Tuesday 24 November 2020

Six more mounted Shieldmaidens

 This time unarmoured ones.


These are also Bad Squiddo minis, and they will be joining their armoured sisters as the cavalry arm of my Shieldmaiden army.

As I have said before, I'll be using these for troops in a number of different rulesets, particularly Saga Age of Magic, Lion and Dragon Rampant, and probably for other things that I haven't even thought of yet. I am very keen on having figures that can serve multiple purposes.

These were finished a few days ago, but I was waiting for the weather to become less wet to avoid fogged varnish. As you can see, they have come out fine.

The tufts on the bases are, once again by Gamer's Grass, available from Bad Squiddo.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely job, very subtle and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very nice job, including great work with the tufts on the basing!

    ReplyDelete