Monday 18 May 2020

The Bordurian menace grows ...........

Here are some more figures for my late-19th century Bordurians.


Once again, these are Copplestone "Back of Beyond" Bolsheviks, this time representing two rank and file members of the Second Directorate's Security Police, the Sekuritat.

Members of the Sekuritat such as these can often be seen on the streets of Bordurian cities, particularly guarding important state buildings but also patrolling the main streets. They have far greater authority than those local militiamen and women who comprise the Watch patrols in towns and cities across the country, and they operate the Customs posts and entry points around the borders of the country. They have a large barracks and prison complex, housed in the former Orthodox monastery on the island of Zodastrum in Lake Poliszchov, where political prisoners are held, many never emerging again once incarcerated behind the grim walls of the prison.

These two will join my Bordurian active service unit for In Her Majesty's Name but will also be useful as Bolsheviks for Pulp games.

3 comments:

  1. I’m a fan of Copplestone Back of Beyond minis. I have a small collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are great. I have my eye on the Warlord Chinese too.

      Delete
  2. Well done, gorgeous details...

    ReplyDelete