Wednesday 27 May 2020

And now, I really have run out of Bordurians ..............

.......... well, for the moment, at least. These are my final four Bordurian clandestine agents, dressed as ordinary dock or factory workers.


Nothing new to add. Like the rest, they are Copplestone "Back of Beyond" Bolsheviks and I'll be using them for  In Her Majesty's Name and pulp games.

I've really enjoyed doing these. They are terrific sculpts and casts, lots of crisp detail and they take paint really well.

Now, on with the Syldavians!

5 comments:

  1. I think after an adventure in Egypt I might have to visit the Balkans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many bad things can happen in the Balkans .................

      Delete
  2. Great job, Carole! They will certainly serve their intended purpose.

    ReplyDelete