Friday 19 October 2018

Dice holders for recording unit shock

Ha! The above has to be one of the most dull titles I've ever written, but sometimes there isn't really an easier way of doing things.


There really isn't a great deal to be said here, but when I was at Colours recently, I picked up some little single and double dice holder cells from Warbases, my Go To people for all things MDF, plus some 7mm D6 to fit in the holders.


I now have 15 double cell and 15 single cell bases which I will be using to record Shock in my games of CoC, Sharp Practice and IABSM.

It was a simple job to glue these in place on some 25mm round bases (also from Warbases) with PVA glue, flock the bases and then give them a spray with varnish.

I've already used them, as shown in this post. This means I can stop using the little red plastic markers for Shock and can go back to using them for marking Pinned units and other unit statuses.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea -I'm using these as shock markers for Toofatlardies Dux Britannarium rules

    ReplyDelete