Thursday 6 April 2023

A Xenos Rampant Recon Team

One of the troop types for Xenos Rampant is Recon Infantry;


These come as a team of five troopers who have some useful skills and characteristics. They have no movement penalty in rough terrain and they can be classes as Snipers, which gives them a longer shooting range. They are also classed as Hard To Target, meaning that enemy troops have to be within 12" to target them.

These five were made using the Stargrave Mercenaries II plastic set. Although they aren't all wearing identical uniforms, I've painted them in a pretty standard palette and given them all sniper weapons.

I like that the Stargrave box sets have a huge variety of heads on the sprues. Some of the non-human ones are excellent.

I'm pretty pleased with the progress I'm making on my Xenos Rampant project. Next, I will have some "regular" infantry finished off.


1 comment: