Thursday 12 August 2021

Still more Women of WW2

 These are some more minis from the Bad Squiddo Women of WW2 range.


As you can see, they are members of the Women's Land Army, and are going about various farming-related duties. 

They are fun figures to paint, and I've taken a few liberties with the colours I've chosen to paint them. I particular, the one on the left with the pig has a blue hat. Presumably she has lost her official one or maybe just likes the blue one better? I know that I've got the overcoat colours wrong too. It seems to have been a mid-brown shade, but I rather like the green better. The woman with the string of dead rats has a brown coat anyway. At least the jerseys and trousers are the right colours!

Not sure where these will fit in, gaming-wise, but they were a nice project to work on. I think that they'll have a role in my "Went The Day Well?" scenario, if it ever happens.

1 comment: