Sunday 1 August 2021

Five more gunslingers.

 Here are the next five figures for my Wild West project. Again, these are all Artizan Wild West minis.


I really like this guy on the left. He's got the look of a saloon bar piano player about him, but possibly one with a bit of a hot temper, always ready to settle an argument with a pair of six shooters. He's definitely got a bit of an attitude in this pose. A really nice sculpt.





This figure is my only female gunslinger, at least so far. She isn't going to take any nonsense from anyone. A tough and uncompromising woman in a tough male world.

Next, here are three useful generic gunfighters who will find work in whatever posse or gang needs new recruits. They could also represent a rancher and two of his ranch hands, protecting the herd from rustlers.

These are the end of my Artizan figures, but I have two gangs of minis by Great Escape Games in my Dead Man's Hand starter box set, one of lawmen and the other of outlaws. I will get them done at some point, but now I fancy a break from the Old West.

2 comments:

  1. These Artizan figures are very nice - I have the female in my own collection - I think she is supposed to be the Sharon Stone character in The Quick and The Dead (1995), You have done a nice, subdued look on all these figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a subdued and dusty look. I think it looks more "real", if you know what I mean.

      Delete