Saturday 8 August 2020

A pair of pack mules for my cohors equitata

There are many support options available to a Roman player in Infamy, Infamy, and I have decided that I really need to start collecting a few. The first one I have completed is a mule train.


To accompany the mules, I have used a spare Victrix auxiliary figure as the mule wrangler. I decided that he should have a wolfskin cloak, basically because there are loads of them on the sprues but that he wouldn't be carrying a shield, which is obviously wrapped up in one of the bundles on the backs of the mules.

I looked around quite a bit for suitable mule models. There are lots around but many of them have loads that contain things which aren't at all suitable for the Roman period. These seemed suitable innocuous in that respect. I bought them from Wayland Games and they are made by Wizkids. They come pre-undercoated in pale grey and they are plastic. 

I am pretty pleased with how they came out and they will also be useful for other sets of rules, particularly Sharp Practice.

Now, I need to get on with other odds and ends I have bought.

2 comments: