Thursday 5 December 2019

LBWS Alien Squad Leader tournament 2019

Every year, the club holds an internal Alien Squad Leader tournament, and the 2019 edition was held on Sunday 1st December.

There were eight entrants this year, and four tables over which our 150pt armies would battle. The first one was nasty. The river was impassable and troops could only cross on the roads.





Non-human forces dominated proceedings, with only one human force being fielded. Here is a gallery of battle pictures. I seem to have taken more photos of the games I played than others, but I suppose that is natural.






















Overall, there were a lot of drawn games, so getting a win was a real success. I drew two games with my Alien Imperial force, and was heading for a draw in my final game but ended up with a loss on points due to losing a combat against Nick's Alien Enslaver flyer in the very last minute of the third game.

The final standings were;

So, congratulations to Richard who ended up as the overall Champion, with his army of Alien Tribal Mercenary mushrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Those 'Shrooms are pretty special. Cool tournament!

    ReplyDelete