Monday 10 June 2019

My Saga: Age of Magic Otherworld warband is complete.

As mentioned in an earlier post, here I decided that most of my Warriors would be made from the North Star plastic Frostgrave Cultists box set. Well, I finally finished them off over the weekend just gone, and here they are;



As you can see, there are two groups of eight, all wearing a red/purple/lavender theme, with hooded faces. They are not all equipped the same, some have spears, others swords, axes and clubs. Some are carrying shields. Most of the shields are from the Cultist box, but there are also a couple of oblong shields from the Ghost Archipelago Snake Men set and also one or two small targets from the Perry plastic late mediaeval European Mercenaries box. I wanted these guys to have an almost uniform appearance but also have a degree of individuality, and I think that I have succeeded in this aim.

So, now they will have to make an appearance on the tabletop, and their first outing will be this coming Sunday at the club.

5 comments:

  1. They look excellent. I think i need a box of these. They will make for great Necromancers. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them. My eyes must be so bad though! Looking at the photos on my computer, before I zoomed in, I thought the cultist in the bottom photo far right front row was playing a a guitar! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! Yes, death metal, obviously.

      Delete
  3. Hell yeah - those are EVIL!

    ReplyDelete