Tuesday 7 March 2017

A few more odds and ends for Alien Squad Leader

Not a lot here, just a matter of finishing off a few things that might or might not get used, but, hey, there is a lead mountain to reduce and there are also my submissions to the TooFatLardies Painting Challenge to consider.

So, first off here are two stands of wheeled droids from GZG which will be used as Robotic Infantry;

And secondly, four stands of jetbikes. The two at the back have Space Marine riders and the front ones are ridden by Stormtroopers;



The Space Marine bikes could, I suppose, be used as part of a Human Imperial Strike Force. I do have a fair few other power-armoured figures to paint up, including Heavy Weapons. I'd just need a few Armoured APCs and/or maybe a dropship to bulk the army out. One for the future, I think.











No comments:

Post a Comment