Friday 4 November 2022

More Black Ops figures

I've already posted a couple of times about my Black Ops small project using Copplestone Future Wars 28mm figures, so here are my latest eleven figures;



These are described as "Partisans", so I think that these would work for various different kinds of irregular militia, armed insurgents or paramilitaries.

I could see these working well as the kind of far-Right Survivalist or White Supremacist nutters who want to overthrow democracy and are therefore a target for Special Forces anti-terrorist operations. They could also be the People's Militia in some kind of authoritarian state. There is a definite former-Soviet Union vibe about them. Their SMGs have a definite PPSh-41 look about them, but with a more enclosed barrel.


1 comment:

  1. Those are great- lovely painting on them. I've a set of them too, I'm a big fan of that figure range.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete