Thursday 28 April 2022

Four Musketeers

These are called "The Squire's Men" on the Bloody Miniatures website;


The idea here is that they are the retainers of some local magnate who have been called upon to defend their master's property. Therefore, it seemed logical to me to give them a matching livery theme and green seemed perfect. To make an even stronger link, I have given them yellow trimmings on their clothes too.

Obviously, as gamekeepers and suchlike, these men might be considered as expert shots and I like the way that they are posed. My favourite is the kneeling chap with feathers in his hat.

I have four more figures to post, and I will get them up on the blog tomorrow.

More good news from Bloody Miniatures too. The next tranche of 16 figures is now available on their website. Collectively, they are called "A Parcel of Rogues", but the four sets of figures can also be bought separately,


2 comments:

  1. I liked the Govenour's Guard figures from Old Glory (Their pirate line - 28mm). A nice set.

    ReplyDelete