Monday 7 June 2021

Some new recruits for the 61st Foot

 I've been meaning  to paint another group of 61st Foot to use up the last few Victrix 28mm plastics for ages, and finally, here they are.

This gives my 61st Foot Sharp Practice force four groups of Centre Company line troops, which with the three groups of Light Company skirmishing Light Bobs means that I have a fair amount of firepower to deploy on  the table.

The main reason for getting them done now is for a weekend of Peninsular War Sharp Practice at BIG in a couple of week's time. It'll be great to catch up with the regular crew for two whole days of Lardy fun and games.

Now they are complete, I might even knock up a little vignette of some king as a deployment point, and maybe even finish off my water and ammunition carts which have been languishing half finished since before the Plague struck back in early 2020.


4 comments: