Thursday 24 June 2021

My first two minis for Stargrave

 I signed up for the Stargrave Nickstarter (which is now over) a month or so ago and went in for the whole package. I've finally started painting things, starting with the stretch goal metal figures. Here are the first two I've completed.


These two are Psionicists (also called Psykers in other media). The figure on the left has a definite Bad Guy vibe about it/him/her (who knows?). I think it is the teeth, but let's not be too judgemental about their dentistry.

The female figure on the right could be a more neutral character. She doesn't give off the same sort of Dark Lord of the Sith aura.

I am really pleased with the whole green and purple scheme that I've used for both figures. I decided to keep their bases pretty simple, but you can't ever have bases that will work in every possible environment.

7 comments:

  1. Nice work on them both. There are some lovely sculpts for the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, there are some really nice figures available. The plastic boxes are excellent.

      Delete
  2. They look pretty cool, I need to order a set when they make them available for every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold colour choices - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great. I'm a big fan of purple & green together. White is a great third color in that palette.
    I just painted my first few crew members a week and a half ago. One of these days FedEx will deliver the rest of the crew. Looks like there's going to be a lot of Star Graving going on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great; the purple/green combo works well on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one on the right is very... "Nebula". Nice work!

    ReplyDelete