Saturday 19 October 2019

Frostgrave Reaver Wights.

This is a fun coincidence. Yesterday North Star Military Figures posted this  piece on Facebook. It relates to the forthcoming Perilous Dark Nickstarter and discusses a new undead nasty, the Reaver Wight.

If you read the article it explains all about Reaver Wights and suggests ways of portraying them in  our games of Frostgrave.

Funnily enough, a few weeks ago I put four figures together from the last sprue of Frostgrave plastic cultists I had left over from my Saga: Age of Magic Otherworld project, and here they are;


Now, I reckon that they fit the bill perfectly, being pretty similar to one of the North Star illustrations of how to represent the creatures using existing Frostgrave sets of figures, so it seems that my desire to use up a few odds and ends has chimed perfectly with the next chapter in the development of the Frostgrave universe. This makes me very happy.

2 comments: