Wednesday 12 June 2024

The rest of my completed figures, six in total.

All rephotographed in better light. First, two Copplestone female archaeologists (yes, I know I already have these, but I wanted them in more tropical attire;


And here are their armed companions (who I also already have);


Next up is a Bad Squiddo Community mini, Queen Zenobia of Palmyra. You can read about her HERE;


And finally, here is a Steampunk version of the Marvel super baddie, Doctor Octopus. He is from Ironclad Miniatures;


He is a suitable colleague for another Ironclad Miniatures bad guy, who I pained ages ago and called The Mad Inventor. I'm going to assume that this chap has been given these extra limbs by the former. The pair of them, plus their Automata should be a real handful in Steampunk, In Her Majesty's Name and Pulp games.

So, that is me finished with painting until I get back from holiday.


1 comment:

  1. Nicely painted and one can never have enough painted miniatures :-D

    ReplyDelete