Thursday 8 September 2022

My last three SYW infantry battalions

I've finally nearly everything done for my Honours of War project, apart from the cavalry. Here are my last three infantry battalions;



Overall, I am pretty happy with what I've done with this army so far. Even without cavalry it is a pretty reasonable force. It would certainly suffice for most games of Honours of War.

I'll be working on the cavalry over the rest of September and into October, but for the moment I will be concentrating on a 28mm Austrian Napoleonic project that I really should have got on with last year. 

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to Colours Carole?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Anon, I am. How will I recognise you? Will you be carrying The Times under your arm and wearing a red rose in your label?

      Delete
  2. Probably be wearing a stewards badge and wandering around. I did say hello to you at the last show briefly.

    ReplyDelete