Sunday 27 February 2022

I have a new project about to start

It is in 15mm again and it is WW2. Here are a few teaser pics;




As you can see there are British and Indian infantry in Tropical KD uniforms, enough for two platoons and a variety of support options and there are also three vehicles, undercoated in Russian Uniform green. 

Can you guess what theatre I am going to do? The colour of the vehicles and the large one in front should be clues.

The figures are all Peter Pig 8th Army and the vehicles are 3D prints from Butlers Printed Models. These are my first venture into the world of 3D printed and I have mixed feelings. The striations from the printing are pretty noticeable which is annoying, and the models needed a lot of cleaning up when they arrived, but I think that they'll do on the tabletop. I added in the Carrier drivers from some leftover figures from my spares box.

You can just see the armoured car's turret behind the body of the vehicle.

These are for Chain of Command. Hopefully, I'll have them pained up pretty quickly.


4 comments:

  1. Malaya (maybe early Burma/India) is my guess; potentially Greece/Crete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 1942 Burma and Malaya, but the troops will be good for North Africa, Syria and elsewhere in the Mediterranean too.

      Delete
  2. Arakan, Burma maybe? Looks interesting. I can understand your frustrations with the striations. We don't want something to turn into a job of work.

    ReplyDelete