Monday 26 April 2021

Toadstool Brownies

Last week I received a small parcel from Ian Brumby at Fenris Games, with the cryptic comment "teasers for the Kickstarter".

Inside were three really cute little minis, which I have duly painted up. Here they are from the front.

And here is a rear view;

I cannot tell you anything about these three tiny creatures, except that they are very nicely sculpted and cast and have plenty of character. They were a joy to paint and I am sure that they will be welcome to all manner of gamers who like fantasy armies with small little folk. They are around 18-19mm tall, so half the size of a 28mm figure.

I could see these being useful for Saga: AoM players who want a nicely different Swarm for their Lords of the Wild levies, and also in other settings where the the tiny inhabitants of magical forests and hedgerows might be encountered. 

I think that the Kickstarter will be launched very shortly, so keep your eyes peeled for details on various social media platforms.



4 comments: