Thursday 27 April 2017

A quick painting update

I've been working on a few things in the last week or so, so I thought that I'd post a couple of photos.

First up are two female magic users;



These are from Bad Squiddo Games and are by Otherworld Miniatures. The figure on the left is my first female wizard and the one on the right, actually a female barbarian adventurer, is her apprentice.

I chose to give them a dark colour scheme as I decided that they would be followers of the dark art of Necromancy. I think that this is in keeping with the overall dark nature of my initial set of warband figures.

They are both carrying torches. I thought that it would be a nice touch for the senior necromancer to have her torch producing magical blue illumination.

The other thing I've been working on is a set of 28mm resin Jump-Off Points for Chain of Command. When I bought the rules, I took the opportunity to buy the Full Bundle, which included these JOP markers. As I am working on using 15mm figures for my CoC project, I didn't really need these, but I thought that they would be a nice thing to paint and I could always sell them on eBay once they were finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment